- Holiday Type
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Popular Tours
- Group Travel
After our Door to Door collection service we make our way to join the afternoon ferry to Dublin and on to your overnight hotel.
Heading across the Emerald Isle, we stop at the Foynes Flying Boat Museum (admission included) which celebrates the landing in Foynes of the first Pan Am flying boat from America. It is also the birthplace of the famous Irish Coffee, and a demonstration and tasting are included too! We continue to Killarney and the Eviston House for your five night stay.
A day at leisure to discover lovely Killarney at your own pace.
A full day tour of the glorious 'Ring of Kerry'. This is one of the most spectacular areas of scenic natural beauty in Europe, with stunning vistas around each corner. Cameras are a must to record this unforgettable journey.
Today we head off to Cork, Ireland’s second city, where there is plenty of time to enjoy this vibrant and lively city set on the River Lee. Explore the magnificent triple-spired St Finn Barre’s Cathedral, enjoy views of the river and harbour from St Luke’s Cross or browse through the English Market. And if you are feeling thirsty, why not partake of a glass of the local Beamish Stout!
Another scenic delight today as we head for the Dingle Peninsula and spend the day admiring the stunning mountains and seascapes that cover this entire area.
Today we return directly to Dublin where you can enjoy free time in the Irish capital before reaching your overnight hotel.
We take the morning ferry to Holyhead and head for home.
Departure Dates and Prices 2016 - 8 Days Half Board : Tour Code D2DEIK
Door to Door Coach Holidays Brochure Price in Black
Travel 55 Discount Price in Red
Tel Door to Door Reservations on 0844 22 517 23 and Quote Travel 55 Ref: TRA55 + Tour Code
Price per person. Single room supplement £159
Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website
Door to Door service from the following post codes
BL: BL0, BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL78, BL8, BL9, BL11
M: All Manchester postcodes
OL: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL5, OL6,OL7, OL8, OL9, OL10, OL11, OL12,OL15, OL16, OL95
SK: SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6,SK7, SK8, SK9, SK10, SK12, SK13,SK14, SK15, SK16
WA: WA3, WA13, WA14, WA15
There are two travel options available should you NOT live within the postcode areas listed -
1. Make your own travel arrangements so you can join the holiday at our tour coach departure point.
2. It may be possible for us to arrange to collect you outside of our postcode pick-up areas and our reservations staff will be pleased to advise you of the additional cost.
Important Information -
• We can only offer one pick-up address per booking.
• The Door to Door service only commences at street level and any passengers living in multi or high-rise accommodation should be prepared to meet the driver with their luggage at street level.
• Due to space limitations we must be made aware of any large, bulky or unusual items you intend to take with you.
Door to Door Holidays
Killarney and the Ring of Kerry
Coach Holidays 8 Days - 5% Discount
Prices from only £475
The popular tourist centre of Killarney enjoys a stunning backdrop against the crystal-clear lakes and soaring mountains of Ireland’s south west corner. The centre of Killarney offers an array of traditional music venues by night, and by day you really should take a jaunting car ride, a lake cruise or a leisurely stroll around the bustling town.
Book direct with Door to Door on 0844 22 517 23 and quote Travel 55 code TRA55 to receive 5% discount off brochure prices.
Travel 55 offer you discount on Door to Door holidays and short breaks, to book call Door to Door direct on 0844 22 517 23 and quote ref: TRA55 for the Travel 55 discounted price
- The breathtaking Dingle Peninsula
- The spectacular Ring of Kerry
- Cork - Ireland’s second city
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum
Eviston House Hotel, Killarney
This lovely family run hotel is conveniently situated in Killarney town centre close to all the amenities and attractions.
• Traditional Irish bar, restaurant
• En-suite bedrooms
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
• Entertainment every night
Only Door to Door offer you...
- Door to Door chauffeur service
- Tea, coffee and biscuits after collection from home
- Reserved seats on tour coach
- Complete luggage handling
- Half board accommodation from dinner on the night of arrival, to breakfast on the day of departure
- Return ferry crossing
- Itinerary as stated
- The services of our fully trained coach drivers
Personal service from start to finish
On the day of departure a chauffeured car or mini-bus will transfer you and your luggage from your home, possibly picking up other passengers along the route, to our meeting point in Debdale Park, Manchester. Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits will be available whilst your main luggage is transferred to your executive coach. Then you will board your coach and set off on a relaxing holiday. And of course at the end of your holiday we’ll drop you safely back to your home address.
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your tour coach. In most cases on coaches equipped with a rear mounted Wc, seats 23 and 24 move to the driver’s side of the vehicle, whilst seats 45 and 46 move one seat forward of the rear seat.
Please note that smoking is not permitted on coaches, this includes the use of all substitute tobacco and nicotine products.