Hotel Britannia Excelsior
The Britannia Excelsior Hotel is situated directly on the side of beautiful Lake Como. The hotel is built and furnished in Italian style and offers stunning views across the lake to pretty Bellagio from the front rooms, dining room and sun terrace area. The original hotel was constructed in the early 1900's and this is evident in many of the traditional Italian furnishings, frescoes and Merano glass. The hotel is owned and managed by the Whieldon family who create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- All bedrooms have telephone, hairdryer, fridge, flat screen satellite TV, a safe, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Large elegant restaurant
- Spacious bar area
- Beautifully decorated hotel lounges with impressive marble floors
- Large sun terrace with views across the lake
- Lido area with outdoor swimming pool (open May to September)
- Lakeside bar and restaurant (open May to September)
- Floating swimming pool (open May to September)
- Mediterranean bar and restaurant (open May to September)
- Summer Rospo water shuttle service (operates May to September)
- Official 3-star rating
One of the great benefits of holidaying at this hotel in the summertime is the wonderful outdoor areas of the floating pool and Lido, open to all hotel guests from May to September.