- Holiday Type
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Popular Tours
- Group Travel
After your Door to Door collection service we head to Lincolnshire and visit the ancient medieval port of Boston before reaching Skegness and our hotel.
A full day tour to Lincoln, where the magnificent cathedral is the third largest in Britain, perched on top of a hill and visible from miles around. We return via the lovely Lincolnshire Wolds, a landscape of gentle hills and broad horizons.
The morning is free to explore Skegness before we head for home.
Departure Dates & Prices 2016 - 3 Days Half Board : Tour Code D2DSKC
Door to Door Coach Holidays Brochure Price in Black
Travel 55 Discount Price in Red
Tel Door to Door Reservations on 0844 22 517 23 and Quote Travel 55 Ref: TRA55 + Tour Code
All prices per person. No single supplement
Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website
Door to Door service from the following post codes
BL: BL0, BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL78, BL8, BL9, BL11
M: All Manchester postcodes
OL: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL5, OL6,OL7, OL8, OL9, OL10, OL11, OL12,OL15, OL16, OL95
SK: SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6,SK7, SK8, SK9, SK10, SK12, SK13,SK14, SK15, SK16
WA: WA3, WA13, WA14, WA15
There are two travel options available should you NOT live within the postcode areas listed -
1. Make your own travel arrangements so you can join the holiday at our tour coach departure point.
2. It may be possible for us to arrange to collect you outside of our postcode pick-up areas and our reservations staff will be pleased to advise you of the additional cost.
Important Information -
• We can only offer one pick-up address per booking.
• The Door to Door service only commences at street level and any passengers living in multi or high-rise accommodation should be prepared to meet the driver with their luggage at street level.
• Due to space limitations we must be made aware of any large, bulky or unusual items you intend to take with you.
Door to Door Holidays
Lincolnshire Hop Weekend
Coach Holidays 3 Days - 5% Discount
Prices from only £152
These Door to Door short coach breaks take you to Skegness which has been such a seaside holiday favourite for so many years. There’s clean, award-winning sandy beaches, level streets and good shopping, great amusements and attractions, and of course the lovely Lincolnshire countryside is on the doorstep.
Book direct with Door to Door on 0844 22 517 23 and quote Travel 55 code TRA55 to receive 5% discount off brochure prices.
Travel 55 offer you discount on Door to Door holidays and short breaks, to book call Door to Door direct on 0844 22 517 23 and quote ref: TRA55 for the Travel 55 discounted price
County Hotel, Skegness
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Promenade, a level walk to all amenities.
• Lounge bar, restaurant
• En-suite bedrooms
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
• One nights entertainment
Only Door to Door offer you...
- Door to Door chauffeur service
- Tea, coffee and biscuits after collection from home
- Reserved seats on tour coach
- Complete luggage handling
- No single room supplements on all UK mainland holidays
- Half board accommodation from dinner on the night of arrival, to breakfast on the day of departure
- Included sightseeing excursions
- The services of their fully trained coach drivers
Personal service from start to finish
On the day of departure a chauffeured car or mini-bus will transfer you and your luggage from your home, possibly picking up other passengers along the route, to our meeting point in Debdale Park, Manchester. Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits will be available whilst your main luggage is transferred to your executive coach. Then you will board your coach and set off on a relaxing holiday. And of course at the end of your holiday we’ll drop you safely back to your home address.
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your tour coach. In most cases on coaches equipped with a rear mounted Wc, seats 23 and 24 move to the driver’s side of the vehicle, whilst seats 45 and 46 move one seat forward of the rear seat.
Please note that smoking is not permitted on coaches, this includes the use of all substitute tobacco and nicotine products.