- Holiday Type
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Popular Tours
- Group Travel
A full day tour starting with a visit to the market town of Pickering, where it is possible to take an optional ride on the famous North York Moors Railway to Goathland, Aidensfield of the TV series ‘Heartbeat’. This afternoon we head for the coast and enjoy a visit to Whitby, home of Captain Cook, and looked over by its ruined Abbey.
A full day excursion to the historic city of York, without doubt one of our favourite tourist cities. There is plenty of time to explore, but you may have to be selective with so many attractions to choose from such as - the majestic Minster, the Roman walls, the Shambles and the Jorvik Centre to name just a few.
We head for the popular seaside resort of Bridlington with a busy working harbour, flanked by two beautiful beaches of golden sand, along with an imaginative seafront promenade.
Departure Dates & Prices 2016 - 7 Days Half Board : Tour Code D2DSCD
Door to Door Coach Holidays Brochure Price in Black
Travel 55 Discount Price in Red
Tel Door to Door Reservations on 0844 22 517 23 and Quote Travel 55 Ref: TRA55 + Tour Code
All prices per person. No single supplement
Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website
Door to Door service from the following post codes
BL: BL0, BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL78, BL8, BL9, BL11
M: All Manchester postcodes
OL: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL5, OL6,OL7, OL8, OL9, OL10, OL11, OL12,OL15, OL16, OL95
SK: SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6,SK7, SK8, SK9, SK10, SK12, SK13,SK14, SK15, SK16
WA: WA3, WA13, WA14, WA15
There are two travel options available should you NOT live within the postcode areas listed -
1. Make your own travel arrangements so you can join the holiday at our tour coach departure point.
2. It may be possible for us to arrange to collect you outside of our postcode pick-up areas and Door to Door reservations staff will be pleased to advise you of the additional cost.
Important information -
• We can only offer one pick-up address per booking.
• The Door to Door service only commences at street level and any passengers living in multi or high-rise accommodation should be prepared to meet the driver with their luggage at street level
• Due to space limitations we must be made aware of any large, bulky or unusual items you intend to take with you.
Door to Door Holidays
Scarborough, York & 'Heartbeat Country'
Holidays by Coach 7 Days – 5% Discount
Prices from only £380
Join Door to Door on a traditional holiday favourite in every respect, Scarborough enjoys a setting unsurpassed for scenic beauty - bounded by the North York Moors and the rolling pastures of the Yorkshire Wolds.
Book direct with Door to Door on 0844 22 517 23 and quote Travel 55 code TRA55 to receive 5% discount off brochure prices.
Travel 55 offer you discount on Door to Door holidays and short breaks, to book call Door to Door direct on 0844 22 517 23 and quote ref: TRA55 for the Travel 55 discounted price
Delmont Hotel, Scarborough
The Delmont Hotel enjoys unrivalled views across the North Cliff and is just a short walk from the town centre.
• Comfortable bar, lounge and restaurant
• En-suite bedrooms
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
• Two nights entertainment
Only Door to Door offer you...
- Door to Door chauffeur service
- Tea, coffee and biscuits after collection from home
- Reserved seats on tour coach
- Complete luggage handling
- No single room supplements on all UK mainland holidays
- Half board accommodation from dinner on the night of arrival, to breakfast on the day of departure
- Included sightseeing excursions
- The services of our fully trained coach drivers
Personal service from start to finish
On the day of departure a chauffeured car or mini-bus will transfer you and your luggage from your home, possibly picking up other passengers along the route, to our meeting point in Debdale Park, Manchester. Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits will be available whilst your main luggage is transferred to your executive coach. Then you will board your coach and set off on a relaxing holiday. And of course at the end of your holiday we’ll drop you safely back to your home address.
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your tour coach. In most cases on coaches equipped with a rear mounted Wc, seats 23 and 24 move to the driver’s side of the vehicle, whilst seats 45 and 46 move one seat forward of the rear seat.
Please note that smoking is not permitted on coaches, this includes the use of all substitute tobacco and nicotine products.