- Holiday Type
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Popular Tours
- Group Travel
This morning we make our way to Sheppys Farm & Cider Centre in the heart of the Vale of Taunton. Enjoy a walk around the farm and orchards, visit the rural life museum and partake in a cider sampling at the cider shop. We then head for the starting point of our superb twenty mile scenic steam train ride on the West Somerset Heritage Railway to the popular seaside resort of Minehead.
Our full day tour begins with a visit to the Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company, where we can see local craftsmen at work in the dairy and sample the famous cheese! We climb up through Cheddar Gorge for the short drive to Wells, which boasts one of the finest cathedrals in England.
Departure Dates and Prices 2016 - 5 Days Half Board : Tour Code D2DWED
Door to Door Coach Holidays Brochure Price in Black
Travel 55 Discount Price in Red
Tel Door to Door Reservations on 0844 22 517 23 and Quote Travel 55 Ref: TRA55 + Tour Code
All prices per person. No single supplement
Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website
Door to Door service from the following post codes
BL: BL0, BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL78, BL8, BL9, BL11
M: All Manchester postcodes
OL: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL5, OL6,OL7, OL8, OL9, OL10, OL11, OL12,OL15, OL16, OL95
SK: SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6,SK7, SK8, SK9, SK10, SK12, SK13,SK14, SK15, SK16
WA: WA3, WA13, WA14, WA15
There are two travel options available should you NOT live within the postcode areas listed -
1. Make your own travel arrangements so you can join the holiday at our tour coach departure point.
2. It may be possible for us to arrange to collect you outside of our postcode pick-up areas and our reservations staff will be pleased to advise you of the additional cost.
Important Information -
• We can only offer one pick-up address per booking.
• The Door to Door service only commences at street level and any passengers living in multi or high-rise accommodation should be prepared to meet the driver with their luggage at street level
• Due to space limitations we must be made aware of any large, bulky or unusual items you intend to take with you.
Door to Door Holidays
Coach Holidays 5 Days - 5% Discount
Prices from only £247
Somerset is a county of many surprises - from the golden sands and sweeping bays of the north Somerset coastline and the wild expanse of Exmoor to the softer pastoral landscapes of the Mendip Hills and the historic jewel that is Wells.
Book direct with Door to Door on 0844 22 517 23 and quote Travel 55 code TRA55 to receive 5% discount off brochure prices.
Travel 55 offer you discount on Door to Door holidays and short breaks, to book call Door to Door direct on 0844 22 517 23 and quote ref: TRA55 for the Travel 55 discounted price
Daunceys Hotel - Weston-super-Mare
Directly overlooking Weston Bay, a pleasant ten minute seafront walk from the town centre, this hotel enjoys a perfect location for a wonderful holiday.
• Three lounges, bar, garden terrace, sea facing restaurant
• En-suite bedrooms
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
• Two nights entertainment
Only Door to Door offer you...
- Door to Door chauffeur service
- Tea, coffee and biscuits after collection from home
- Reserved seats on tour coach
- Complete luggage handling
- No single room supplements on all UK mainland holidays
- Half board accommodation from dinner on the night of arrival, to breakfast on the day of departure
- Included sightseeing excursions
- The services of our fully trained coach driver
Personal service from start to finish
On the day of departure a chauffeured car or mini-bus will transfer you and your luggage from your home, possibly picking up other passengers along the route, to our meeting point in Debdale Park, Manchester. Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits will be available whilst your main luggage is transferred to your executive coach. Then you will board your coach and set off on a relaxing holiday. And of course at the end of your holiday we’ll drop you safely back to your home address.
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your tour coach. In most cases on coaches equipped with a rear mounted Wc, seats 23 and 24 move to the driver’s side of the vehicle, whilst seats 45 and 46 move one seat forward of the rear seat.
Please note that smoking is not permitted on coaches, this includes the use of all substitute tobacco and nicotine products.