- Holiday Type
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Popular Tours
- Group Travel
This morning to Alnwick, set beside the River Aln and with a magnificent castle dominating the skyline. Then on to Cragside House, an impressive Victorian mansion built for the first Lord Armstrong and was the first house in the world to have electricity.
Today’ we visit the Beamish Open Air Museum is a truly unforgettable experience. Ride on the trams, visit the shops, and walk into houses - all faithfully recreating life at the turn of the century.
We head for Hartlepool’s Maritime Experience. A superb re-creation of an 18th century seaport bringing to life the time of Nelson and Napoleon with a selection of historic shops and houses, local guides in period costume. This afternoon we visit the historic cathedral city of Durham, with time to explore at leisure.
Departure Dates & Prices 2016 - 5 Days Half Board : Tour Code D2DWAG
Door to Door Coach Holidays Brochure Price in Black
Travel 55 Discount Price in Red
Tel Door to Door Reservations on 0844 22 517 23 and Quote Travel 55 Ref: TRA55 + Tour Code
All prices per person. No single supplement
Please check tour details with the operator at time of booking as Cennet Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors showing on it’s website
Door to Door service from the following post codes
BL: BL0, BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL78, BL8, BL9, BL11
M: All Manchester postcodes
OL: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL5, OL6,OL7, OL8, OL9, OL10, OL11, OL12,OL15, OL16, OL95
SK: SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6,SK7, SK8, SK9, SK10, SK12, SK13,SK14, SK15, SK16
WA: WA3, WA13, WA14, WA15
There are two travel options available should you NOT live within the postcode areas listed -
1. Make your own travel arrangements so you can join the holiday at our tour coach departure point.
2. It may be possible for us to arrange to collect you outside of our postcode pick-up areas and our reservations staff will be pleased to advise you of the additional cost.
Important Information -
• We can only offer one pick-up address per booking.
• The Door to Door service only commences at street level and any passengers living in multi or high-rise accommodation should be prepared to meet the driver with their luggage at street level.
• Due to space limitations we must be made aware of any large, bulky or unusual items you intend to take with you.
Door to Door Holidays
The Way We Were
Holidays by Coach 5 Days – 5% Discount
Prices from only £332
Join Door to Dloor as they turn the clock back a hundred or more years and remember how things used to be. At the award-winning, internationally acclaimed Beamish Open Air Museum streets, shops and homes recreate life at the turn of the century. We also experience how it used to be in Nelson’s day and how the 'other half' lived at Cragside House, the first house in the world to have electricity.
Book direct with Door to Door on 0844 22 517 23 and quote Travel 55 code TRA55 to receive 5% discount off brochure prices.
Travel 55 offer you discount on Door to Door holidays and short breaks, to book call Door to Door direct on 0844 22 517 23 and quote ref: TRA55 for the Travel 55 discounted price
Mercure George Washington Hotel, Washington
Located in the town of Washington, five miles south of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
• Two bars, restaurant
• En-suite bedrooms
• Indoor swimming pool, gym, beauty salon, 18 hole golf course
• Full breakfast and carvery evening dinner plus tea or coffee
•One nights entertainment
• No lift, all bedrooms are located on the ground and first floor
Only Door to Door offer you...
- Door to Door chauffeur service
- Tea, coffee and biscuits after collection from home
- Reserved seats on tour coach
- Complete luggage handling
- No single room supplements on all UK mainland holidays
- Half board accommodation from dinner on the night of arrival, to breakfast on the day of departure
- Included sightseeing excursions
- The services of our fully trained coach driver
Personal service from start to finish
On the day of departure a chauffeured car or mini-bus will transfer you and your luggage from your home, possibly picking up other passengers along the route, to our meeting point in Debdale Park, Manchester. Complimentary tea or coffee and biscuits will be available whilst your main luggage is transferred to your executive coach. Then you will board your coach and set off on a relaxing holiday. And of course at the end of your holiday we’ll drop you safely back to your home address.
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your tour coach. In most cases on coaches equipped with a rear mounted Wc, seats 23 and 24 move to the driver’s side of the vehicle, whilst seats 45 and 46 move one seat forward of the rear seat.
Please note that smoking is not permitted on coaches, this includes the use of all substitute tobacco and nicotine products.