Scenic Slovenia Inclusive
9 Days by Express Coach - 5% Discount
Prices from only £574
Prices from only £574
Staying on the shores of beautiful Lake Bled, we explore the hidden delights of wonderful Slovenia, from the colourful capital to national park scenery, discovering Bled Castle and the country’s most visited gardens on our way.
To book this wonderful Scenic Slovenia Inclusive tour staying at the Hotel Jelovica, Bled with Shearings call them direct on 0844 824 3535 and quote the Travel 55 discount code S9990 to receive the 5% discount.
It’s never been more important to book with an operator you can trust. Your Shearings holiday will be fully protected by our membership of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents). Travel by coach and you’re also protected by the Bonded Coach Holidays protection scheme, and air holidays are protected by our ATOL licence.
Travel 55 offer you 5% discount on Shearings holidays and tours. To book, call Shearings direct on 0844 824 3535 and quote S9990 for the Travel 55 discount price.
- Two nights express overnight coach travel
- Six nights half-board accommodation
- Three included excursions
- FREE selected draught beer, wine and juice drinks between 1900 and 2200
- Explore capital Ljubljana
- Visit Volcji Potok Arboretum
- Discover charming Lake Bled, with its historic castle
- Journey into the serene Triglav National Park, seeing Bohinj Lake
Enjoy a warm welcome at the Jelovica Hotel, which is perfectly located within a park overlooking Lake Bled, yet also close to the old town. Relax and enjoy the scenery and hotel facilities.
- All bedrooms are equipped with TV, hairdryer, telephone and safe
- Garden and terrace
- Small indoor pool, sauna and fitness centre
- Official three-star rating
Full day: Ljubljana and Volcji Potok Gardens
We visit the compact capital of Ljubljana, where popular sights include the castle and cathedral. We continue to Volcji Potok Arboretum.
Half day: Bled Castle
Enjoy our guided tour of Bled Castle, built on a precipice above the city, overlooking Lake Bled and beyond to the Julian and Kamnik Alps.
Half day: Triglav National Park
Take in the scenery as we venture into Triglav National Park, overlooked by the Julian Alps, seeing the glittering waters of Lake Bohinj along our way.