This easy to make tasty dish uses two of Italy’s most famous ingredients, Parma ham and mozzarella.
On the table in: up to 30 mins
- 300g (9oz) of Sacla’ Conchiglie Pasta
- 1 x 190g jar of Sacla’ Vine-Ripened Tomato & Mascarpone Stir-in
- 4 slices of Parma ham, torn into strips
- 100g (4oz) mozzarella, torn into chunks
- Fresh oregano or basil, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200 C, 180 C for a fan oven, 400F, gas 6. Cook the Sacla’ Conchiglie Pasta for a couple of minutes, less than the pack states. Drain, then add the Stir-in and the Parma ham. Season.
- Place in an ovenproof dish, scatter over the mozzarella and cook for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the top of the bake is crisp. Scatter over fresh oregano or basil and serve.
Recipe by kind permission of Sacla