Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
1. Basic identification and contact information such as your name and contact details. This information is used:to provide you with the brochures to be offered by the tour operators;
- to maintain our accounts;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- to supply information about our services and products
- to help make our web site as useful to you as possible
- to provide you with the brochures you requested or to supply you a correct brochure if you received a different brochure than that requested by you;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
2. Your name and e-mail address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services.
3. Financial information, including credit card details
We do not accept this information. The page of third party website where this information is given by you is controlled beyond our control. Such information is automatically encrypted, and later decrypted for use. It never touches our system.
4. Disclosure to Government and their agencies.
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
5. Information request
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current UK legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
Cennet Ltd 208 Station Rd. Glenfield, Leicester. LE3 8GT. Email