Fiesta by day, siesta by night! Add a little spice to your stay! This New Mexico-themed hotel offers great facilities and plenty of fun for the kids too!
Scorching sun, giant cactus, monumental landscapes worn by time. America’s Southwest awakens the dreamer in all of us. from the continent-crossing Route 66 to the bright colours of geometric Navajo design. What better place to take a siesta... or join the fiesta? Caramba!
Where is it?
- The hotel is an easy, approximately 20-minute, riverside walk from the Disney ® Parks or a few minutes by FREE shuttle bus.
- A children’s menu in the restaurant
- Indoor children’s corners with various activities on certain days
- TV with Disney and international channels.
- Daily meet ‘n’ Greet with selected Disney Characters
Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe features newly refurbished bedrooms with a Disney Pixar Cars theme which have two double beds, bathroom, telephone, television with international channels and a ceiling fan.